Monday, October 31, 2016

general-page3

10 more frequently asked interview questions

16. Briefly describe your ideal job?

Ans:
My ideal job is one which gives self-satisfaction and where I can use my knowledge effectively.

17. Why did you choose this career?

Ans:
Because it is an ideal job for me and here I have more opportunities to express my skills and knowledge.

18. What goals do you have in your career?

Ans:
Sir, I believe in setting small achievable goals for myself and work for it. My current goal is to get a job, and perform well in the company, and to support my family.

19. Can you work well under deadlines or pressure?

Ans:
Yes, because I believe it will help me to grow fast.

20. Tell us about a time when you failed to meet a deadline. What were the repercussions?

Ans:
That was a rare occasion that I cant meet deadline, my boss had faith on me, he gave me some extension.



21.What are your future plans for the company if permanently employed?

Ans:
If you give me a chance, I will work my level best and definitely I will be an integral part of company’s growth.

22.Has anything ever irritated you about people you've worked with?

Ans:   
I've always got on just fine with my co-workers actually.

23. When will you be available to start work?

Ans:
I’m available to start whenever you need me to start.
      

24. How long would you expect to work for us if you are hired?

Ans:
As long as I feel I professionally challenged.

25. How do you see yourself 5 years from now?

Ans:
I see myself in a senior position managing important portfolio of this company.







EmoticonEmoticon